Thursday 25 April 2013

Holiday time!!

Hi Ruma Ruru,

I hope you are resting up and have fun during the holidays. Wow, I am really looking forward to all of our adventures next term!

I have put up some fun games and activities on our blog- you can find them under 'Games and Songs.' You can also leave a comment on here telling me what you are up to for the holidays.

Love Miss Welch.

P.S Mr Piggles is having a wonderful holiday too. He is enjoying having a sleep in and seeing some of his friends like Mr Dog. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Welch,
    These holidays my cousin Kenneth came to stay with us. We went to the movies to see 'The Croods', I really liked it. We had McDonalds for dinner and Dad let us buy lollies to eat.
    I have been riding my scooter lots and playing with my brothers and dog Hugo.
    Love Carter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carter!

    Lovely to hear from you, wow your holiday sounds like fun! You will have to tell me about 'The Croods' as I have not seen that one yet? See you in a few days time for another fun term.

    Love Miss Welch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Welch,
    I went to see 'The Croods' today with my Granny and Poppa and my cousins. It was really good.
    I am enjoying my holidays and helping my daddy in the garden. Tomorrow my brother is going to a sleepover and I am going to watch E.T.
    I hope you are having a good holiday.
    See you soon.
    Love Eva xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eva!

    Now I have to go and see this movie, great reviews! Yes holidays are going great thanks, am heading to the beach tomorrow, hopefully the sun stays out.

    See you in a few days time.
    Love Miss Welch :)

    ReplyDelete